Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Xmas! Happy Holidays!

When I wasn't working, this year I took some time off to relax, think about life and catch up with family. I did get a rather fetching knitted jumper, with leaping reindeer on it, so all in all 2012 was a great Xmas!

Lana Purcell's new book is coming along rather nicely, here's a sneak peek for all those eager to see what's going on. And I must admit I had several green smoothies over the holidays - to boost my energy levels!



2012 saw the start of Alley Girls - a cool brand for 'tweens' which I illustrated, but we haven't seen the last of Alley Girls yet... more exciting projects in the pipeline means they have new friends to be illustrated too!



There are plenty more projects on the go, so be sure to follow, add or google + to see more updates and work in progress!

Merry Xmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment