Wednesday 23 January 2013

Princesses and dino babies!

Whew! I've been unbelievably busy - many projects this week are coming to a close, and wrapping them up at the end always seems to take one extra big push of hard work! It is all worth it... so here's what I have been up to...

18th Jan 2013


Who doesn't love cute little dino babies? 




 

19th Jan 2013... 

I'm a huge fan of eating healthy, so I love it when I get projects I can connect with.
 Whizmeal is an online meal planning and ordering website for parents. You can see their facebook page right here. 



20th Jan 2013... 

This was a very quick sample to work out some styling for a client. 



21st Jan 2013...

Yet another sample for this day, I like plotting in some rough shading the give the sketch a bit more depth, but he won't be so blue when he's finished!




22nd Jan 2013...

Just a sneaky peek of the illustration for this day! Can you guess what's going on here?



And here's a work in progress shot - about halfway through the illustration.

Today is the 23rd, and here is today's illustration!


On the 9th of January I posted the very same image but in rough sketch form, now here he is in his full colour glory - it's Timmy!

If you are wondering what the dates are for, I am attempting a PROJECT 365. This means for all 365 days of the year 2013, I am creating and posting an illustration! Check back through my previous blog posts to see how I've been doing so far!

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave any comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment