Tuesday 7 May 2013

PROJECT 365! An illustration a day!

Last year, a friend of mine took a photo that represented what she did on that day, and made a project from these photos. I loved the idea! So not being too great at photography, I decided to tackle my own project, using illustrations instead.

PROJECT 365 - An illustration a day!
(Also known as how to make sure you have zero free time for a whole year!)

For each day of the year 2013, I have been attempting to draw at least 1 thing a day. This isn't too difficult, as I do this for a living, but even my days off I have to find the time to doodle a quick sketch or work on a project for a little while.

So far so good!

You can see what I've been doing in past posts, but since I haven't updated you all for a while, this is what I've been doing recently!

27th April 2013



28th April 2013



29th April 2013



30th April 2013




1st May 2013



2nd May 2013



3rd May 2013



4th May 2013



5th May 2013



6th May 2013



7th May 2013



And that's today! As you can see I've been very busy, but I have lots of exciting new projects to share with you all in the weeks to come!

Is anyone else attempting a similar project?

Let me know what you're doing by emailing me at;


and I can feature you on my blog!

This weekend I'll be sharing another illustrator related post, so be sure to keep an eye out!

Izzy Bean




No comments:

Post a Comment