Tuesday 2 July 2013

Apples, fish and diverse bear families!

I have been so busy lately I've been forgetting to update you all on my PROJECT 365.

For this post I'll show you what I've been doing since 9th June 2013 - until today! I hope you like it!

EVERGREEN CREATIONS



It's been an absolute pleasure to work on this fantastic new project for Evergreen Creations.

Ciderella and the Little Glass Sipper is the second story in the Fairy Tale Trail series - and will be available later in 2013. You can read all about what is involved on the official website, and see the great work they are doing in partnership with a network of family farmers and early childhood educators. It's exciting stuff!


NEW PROJECT!


I've posted this little guy a few times in the making, but here he finally is as the end result! I can't say what he'll be getting up to yet, but it's worth waiting for! Stay tuned...

AMINNA & KOOMBA



Meet Aminna, her best friend is her dog Koomba - they get up to lots of fun in Papaya land where they live! 




NEW PROJECT!

This was a sample sketch for a recent new project, can you guess what type of fish they are?


DIRTY DAN

I have to admit, this was a fun book to work on! 




FREDDIE THE FORGETFUL BEAR

This great story book by Phil Rather is thew first in a series of books about Freddie the Bear. 






LONDON'S ADVENTURES

London is a special little bear... and he wants to know why! 

'A Special Little Bear' is the first book in the London's Adventures series, starring a bear named London and his very diverse bear family!




NEW PROJECT!

Watch this space!


MEDDY TEDDY

If you've visited this blog before, then you've already met Meddy Teddy!

This time he's back - and he's meditating! 
Do you know what this pose is called?

Visit the official website to buy official Meddy Teddy merch!



CHARLIE'S PARENT'S SEPARATE

I know I already posted about Robyn Friend's project - Charlie's Parent's Separate - but this therapeutic book explains separation to young children and includes helpful guidance for the parents too. 

You can support this great project by donating to Robyn - even if it's just 1 dollar! 
Just click on the link below and find out more.



And here is a sneaky peek of the next page!


NEW PROJECT!

I'm very excited to be working on this new project, based in Cornwall, England. Although it's in the early stages of development, this one is sure to be a winner. I'll be sharing more as it progresses!



So that's it for now, as you can see I'm keeping myself busy and have lots to share with you!

Feel free to follow, comment and share! 



If you're interested in hiring me for work - you can email me at;

izzybean@izzybean.co.uk

And as always, you can see my portfolio of work on my website;





















No comments:

Post a Comment